To prevent robots stealing your password and breaking into your account make sure you go through and remember this checklist:
- Beware of phishing websites! For example if you get an email to change your PayPal login, make sure that the link in the email doesn't take you to a different domain that looks the same as PayPal.
- Passwords saved in a web browser can be revealed easily by anyone who has access to that computer.
- Don't send them in email and on unencrypted connections (http://)
- Never use the same password for more accounts.
- Change it from time to time. Yearly or even more frequently.
- Make sure it's at least 15 characters long and contains uppercase, lowercase letters, numbers and special characters.
- Don't use dictionary word, names, phone numbers, birth dates that can be easily guessed.
- Encrypt public WiFi connections.
We suggest protecting your online presence and privacy with a combination of strong keys and a range of different credentials.
Text Editors & Converters online password generator tool that automatically generates a password for you, by using parameters that a user inserts, including mixed-case letters, numbers, symbols, pronounce ability, length, and strength for example. Prevent hackers from highjacking your online accounts
We suggest you create more than one password, for example; your email account, your Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or Snapchat .etc. - they should not all be accessed via one central password - because this is too easy for hackers to take advantage of.
As such, that may lead to loss of important data or money. Furthermore, unauthorized users may use your password logins to commit a cybercrime - ultimately leaving you in difficulties with the authorities.
Choosing to use our online password generator tool saves you from memorizing hundreds of passwords except the generators. The primary objective of using a generator is the creation of strong and random passwords for all of your accounts.
Our password generator gives you several characteristic styles to choose from - pick one that not only is convenient to you but a style/combination that would be hard to guess.
Start typing any text to in the input bar above or press the random string generator button on the right. Then simply click the version you like the most to copy your password to your clipboard - it is as easy as that!